2011-06-15

White Dragon going to the mouldmaker

I would like some input as to what to do with the White Dragon before he goes to the mould making workshop, six or seven metres from where I sit right now. I am well aware that he is somewhat rugged and that the scales are patchy and few. In fact, there are only four or five patches of scales. This is done on purpose since he may be converted into something else (like a hydra or fellbeast) which doesn't have any scales. Should I shave the scales off, though?

Here he is at the moment:




1 kommentar:

  1. I have actually received some input in this matter, though the guilty person gave me this information on another channel, so to speak.

    The hind-legs will (of course) be modified. Thinking of shortening the body to make it less snake-like. And more.

    SvaraRadera