2011-10-22

Great Huorn

Great Huorn, Tree Spirit or just a unit filler?


Painting has begun on this one. Mounted on a 40mm base.

Did anyone notice in the Macron One intro when they flew on their chairs? Hehehehe... it cracked me up when the last chair-scene showed some guy going from the camera and you could only see the back of his chair XD

Go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1E0091gTeRg for the japanese version of the chairs, at 00:26.

PS) Forgot to edit out the paint falling off my ghetto-apartment window (in one of the pictures above). I try to spare my readers the grim surroundings of my workbench but sometimes a little detail slips through. Be glad I don't take a photo of the abandoned car below my window which I throw my used light-bulbs on for fun. It makes the most enjoyable sound of breaking glass...

3 kommentarer:

  1. This might look pretty kewl if you paint it like your latest trees. Carry on!

    /FoB

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thank you for your comment. I have started painting it and it looks okay - it's the base I'm worrying about, it has potential to really lift the whole project, but if I do not take care it can drag the whole crap down.

    Bye from Llama.

    SvaraRadera
  3. B T W, did you see the Macron One? Hahahaha, great times.

    SvaraRadera