2011-10-06

WotR companies, progress of

First picture is a Spartan themed company of Greek Hoplites with a malevolent Minotaur included for flavour, all based on a home-made WotR infantry movement tray. This one is intended for the horde of Greek Hoplites that I made after being inspired by this thread on TWF:

http://warhammer.org.uk/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=63075&start=30

Naturally, my project will be extremely toned down in comparison to the above project. The company below is done separately since it's so unrealistic when compared to the rest of the horde of ancient Greeks I am painting at the mo'.


And here follows the good old Abrakhans who are almost done now.


I will still have to paint the bases and trays and place some static grass, but after that I will consider it done... see following picture for more information:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar