2011-11-07

Link-update

Found the link for the Abrakhan Guard that was made by a Polish person:

http://www.mitril.pl/malowanie-makiety/id451,Abrakhan-Guard-Konwertowanie-i-malowanie-II-miejsce-w-konkursie-Mitrila.html

That's a mighty long link, that is. I am sure there are ways to make a link look hotter... perhaps this:

Linkus to Abrakhan guard-guy

EDIT: Yaay, it worked! See this good people reading the jaowsblogg, onwards and upwards, the blog just keeps on getting better (in some regards).

2 kommentarer:

  1. Congratulations for your progress with the interwebs my friend!

    In the name of the most merciful,
    Shanandar Singh

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hahaha, I have been missing you Shanandar Singh. I was wondering if you had any ideas for me "pimping" my HP? I'm thinking glowing banners, moving sh*t and lots of different fonts and colours?

    SvaraRadera