2013-06-18

Exchange of models...

I am going to post this at The Warhammer Forum, the Market subforum. I want to exchange the models below for ANY LotR or the Hobbit models. Contact me for exchange via PM after reading the post.

So, the following are up for exchange:

- 10 (WHFB) High Elf Lothern Sea Guard
- 10 (WHFB) High Elf Sword Masters of Hoeth
- 5 Ellyrian Reavers
- 10 Plaguebearers of Nurgle.*

*) Inspired by another blogger I figured these would go well with the goblins from the Hobbit, but they did not, they were a tad too large and disgusting, and so want to get rid of them.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Best of luck - I am sure there are a number of keen people to pick them up

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thanks! There has been some interest, I shall publish my findings on the matter as time progresses.

    SvaraRadera