2013-11-14

Restoration of the Dwarven army

Still in phase one. On Saturday I might get going on phase two, inchallah!
    This is not particularly exciting update, but better than nothing, I suppose.


Just kept doing the old BB-basecoat, followed by a grey-brown wash followed by another darker wash.

Noticed I missed painting the severed troll-head, so that object will get a few lick of paints as well. I really like the Grim Hammerers-models, they are ace! And I am feeling very sorry for the WHFB:ers that have to settle with WHFB dwarfs...

These have nothing to do with me, this blog or 
anything remotely WotR:y...

4 kommentarer:

  1. Very nice set of Hammerers, ... they have a certain 'gritty realism' to them... not so the cuddly 'teddybears' in last pic!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. BIG thanks for that, I am trying to get closer to the gritty realism-thingie, but without just splashing wash after wash on them, so we shall see how they end up!

      Radera
  2. Good work Llama - much better than Snow White's seven dwarves below.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks ;) Did you change your username, btw?! I must have missed it, haven't had much time over for my favourite hobby (looking through all the eye-candy on everyone elses blogs!) so if this info has already gotten out, sorry for missing it!

      Radera